Try these Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us
- How do I import a photo?
Tap on the menu button then on the photo annotation and then on the import button
- My images do not move. How do I make may images move/scale/rotate?
By default the images are static once they are set in place. To move/scale/rotate any single image tap and hold until the blue frame appears.
- When I select a color all I see is black on the color wheel. How do I see colors again ?Tap and slide the slider for the contrast all the way to the right
- How do I select the color grey from the color wheel ?Tap on the white color button then tap and slide the contrast slider to the left slightly until it gets to the grey shade you want
- Can I undo an annotation that is not the last one I added ?Yes. Tap and hold on the annotation for about 3 seconds. A blue frame will appear around the annotation selected. Tap on the undo button.
- The filters annotation only creates a filter for the background image. Can I create a filter for an overlay image instead ?Yes. Tap and hold the annotation for about 3 seconds. It will be selected. Tap on the desired filter annotation